Saturday, January 29, 2011
Letters
Even though it would be hard, I think one day it would be so thrilling to write a story mostly consisting of letters. I know such books exist and it is very intriguing. I think it would be so much fun, because it is usually through letters that a person expressses their deepest thoughts and say things they could never say out loud. It would also be fun to write a book through a Journal or diary's eyes. Or could even be fun to write a story where, the reader sees the events and thinks they know what went on and then later on have the main character write about what happened and it takes on a whole new perspective. Writing though letters could be way fun! And is, check out my post on my pages under my writing just for fun section for a letter post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment